2014 Bible Bee Quote Book

Started by Emma
46ebbbfa6be61e25feb8e61dfb37cff1?s=128&d=mm

M27

My brother is on Quizlet but I'm not and he wanted to go to the "Quizlet meeting". Originally I was going to stay in the hotel room and recite to my mom while my dad took my brother to the meeting...but then my dad went somewhere so my mom had to go and I didn't want to stay in the hotel room if I didn't have anyone to quote to so I ended up going to the Quizlet meeting too... I was kinda trying to stay out of everything since I wasn't on there and the point of the meeting was to meet other people on Quizlet. So someone was trying to introduce themselves, Hi, I'm ___! Me, not even thinking said "Hi! I'm not on Quizlet!" xP So yeah......I didn't do a very good job staying out...I ended up in the picture and in the prayer groups and yeah. xP

Was that to me? :)

M27

Me, too! It was such fun to meet you – you were so excited and nervous and that was exactly how I felt! :D You were one of the people that I wanted to meet, but couldn't think of a good excuse to, so you made it very convenient for me by coming to our prayer group and sitting next to me :).

D31c974fe43f1230dbcb183971bfbdec?s=128&d=mm

Emily H

My brother is on Quizlet but I'm not and he wanted to go to the "Quizlet meeting". Originally I was going to stay in the hotel room and recite to my mom while my dad took my brother to the meeting...but then my dad went somewhere so my mom had to go and I didn't want to stay in the hotel room if I didn't have anyone to quote to so I ended up going to the Quizlet meeting too... I was kinda trying to stay out of everything since I wasn't on there and the point of the meeting was to meet other people on Quizlet. So someone was trying to introduce themselves, Hi, I'm ___! Me, not even thinking said "Hi! I'm not on Quizlet!" xP So yeah......I didn't do a very good job staying out...I ended up in the picture and in the prayer groups and yeah. xP
Was that to me? :)

I don't exactly remember, but that sounds right! xD Haha!

I was super glad I went too. (@you both) It was such a great time, and I got to meet a bunch of great people. And I really liked doing prayer groups. That's something I really think we should do more in general. :D

M27

^As well as I can remember…^

Thomas (after Primary semis): "My eyes keep on getting wet!"

George (to Micah and Bekah L after they told us we should see Niagara Falls): "Y'all should come visit Elvis Presley's house."
Micah: "Why there?"
George: "It's the only local tourist attraction."
Me: "Shh! You're not supposed to stay things like that!"

^I have to admit, though, what George said was quite true. I tried to think of some other nearby touristy place, but I couldn't think of any :)^

Trans