Social Chatting January-March 2019

Started by Eirene
42cd972e83f8ca97da207e3443c5f35f?s=128&d=mm

Piece of Peace

To keep track of all the good things that happen by writing them on a piece of paper and then putting them in a jar. Become a hostess again. And renew a relationship with an old friend.

1cb9307f95c5c6e460ff5a507424c920?s=128&d=mm

Random Narnian Warrior (Tarva/Abi)

Hopefully I'll get an art job…get my taekwondo blackbelt…get more proficient with Russian, Greek, and Korean…finish training my cats to use the toilet so I don't keep having to spend a fortune on kitty litter. X'-D

Piece of Peace

Here. When you get on copy this and answer them. And then we can know a bunch of random things about each other. xD

Pepperoni or cheese pizza?
Chocolate or lemon pie?
What food do you like to snack on?
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed?
This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD
What is your favorite day/week of the year?
What is one vision/goal you have for your future?
What is your middle name?
Are you named after anyone?
What is something that makes you smile?
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
What book are you reading right now, if any?
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc?
What was the last gift you received?
City or country life?
Do you like rain?
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?
What time do you get up?
What time do you go to bed?
What is your favorite drink?

Piece of Peace

Here are my answer. =)

Pepperoni or cheese pizza? Pepperony
Chocolate or lemon pie? Chocolate
What food do you like to snack on? Dark Chocolate
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? Never competed
In honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD Scrambled
What is your favorite day/week of the year? Any day I square dance
What is one vision/goal you have for your future? To become great at something
What is your middle name? Rose
Are you named after anyone? No.
What is something that makes you smile? Cats
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Several things… A cashier at Walmart, a Helicopter pilot, a public relations officer
What book are you reading right now, if any? If We Survive; by Andrew Klavan
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? Yes, a Laptop and a phone
What was the last gift you received? My brother gave me a piece of chocolate
City or country life? Both, I love NYC but I also like the quiet country life where I live
Do you like rain? Yes!! And storms
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? No
What time do you get up? 7:36
What time do you go to bed? I try to be in bed now by 11
What is your favorite drink? Alabama Sweet Tea

24fc6ba31a8ffaf1d54e7ca786a6fc08?s=128&d=mm

Waky_Zaky

Pepperoni or cheese pizza? Pepperoni.
Chocolate or lemon pie? I would prefer lemon Pie.
What food do you like to snack on? Bars.
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? 68th.
This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD
Fried .
What is your favorite day/week of the year? New years eve.
What is one vision/goal you have for your future? To make it to nationals once more.
What is your middle name? Nelson.
Are you named after anyone? My father and my grandfather.
What is something that makes you smile? My six younger siblings.
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A carpenter.
What book are you reading right now, if any? None, currently.
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? No.
What was the last gift you received? A cracker jack box.
City or country life? Country.
Do you like rain? Yes, I like rain.
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? I had to get stiches from falling at a place here in Texas called canyon lake.
What time do you get up? Approximately 7:30.
What time do you go to bed? Around 10:00.
What is your favorite drink? I do not have a favorite.

948cdb340d873d9c441214756ead8f29?s=128&d=mm

Eirene

Pepperoni or cheese pizza? Cheese
Chocolate or lemon pie? Lemon
What food do you like to snack on? Chocolate
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? 15th
This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD I don't really care that much…fried, I guess
What is your favorite day/week of the year? Ohh…that would be the week of Nationals I suppose, but it could depend on the year.
What is one vision/goal you have for your future? Like what sort of goal? Um…go skydiving is on my bucket list.
What is your middle name? Irene
Are you named after anyone? Mom, great great grandma
What is something that makes you smile? Babies, music, color, flowers, friends, etc.
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A whole bunch of different things really…nurse, ballerina, and baker were the biggest I guess
What book are you reading right now, if any? Just finished "Titus: A Comrade of the Cross." Just starting its sequel, "Stephen: A Soldier of the Cross
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? Well sorta…not actually mine though…
What was the last gift you received? My grandma took some of us to a movie a couple days ago
City or country life? Country, definitely, but then I've never lived in the city…but then I don't think I'd like it much. xP
Do you like rain? Absolutely
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? Uhhh…not that I remember…
What time do you get up? It varies…usually anywhere from 6:30 to 8, and on weekends later
What time do you go to bed? Around 10
What is your favorite drink? Water, then milk

5054ae72c88769e102032290593fa3fd?s=128&d=mm

Joy Robb

Pepperoni or cheese pizza? cheese pizza
Chocolate or lemon pie? chocolate all the way (don't let my choir director know)
What food do you like to snack on? (I don't snack, I feast)
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? (I'm new)
This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD (Haven't been in Bible Bee, yet, but I'm allergic to egg by itself) (egg fight?)
What is your favorite day/week of the year? (Sunday, Christmas, Valentine's, surprisingly)
What is one vision/goal you have for your future? (to professionally conduct and own a professional orchestra)
What is your middle name? (NA)
Are you named after anyone? (I guess I'm named after the concept)
What is something that makes you smile? (myself after I trip and then run into a wall)
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? (conductor, anything music or performing arts)
What book are you reading right now, if any? (I have a lot of schoolwork, but 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? (not really)
What was the last gift you received? (something from my music teacher)
City or country life? (country all the way)
Do you like rain? (I'm like a cat, as long as I'm not in it)
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? (Em, probably, but I don't really remember.
What time do you get up? (Honestly, my Dad, cat and alarm clock on my phone woke me up somewhere in time reasonably)
What time do you go to bed? (Uhhhh…I have insomnia really badly, so…9:45-ish?…actually fell asleep…I lost track of the time…)*
What is your favorite drink? (Chick-Fil-A lemonade)

67ab42d3ed4b5f66f5145d03b16dace5?s=128&d=mm

Joshua M

Well it's April now, but whatevs.

Pepperoni or cheese pizza? - Cheese all the way.
Chocolate or lemon pie? - That's tough… I'm not much of a pie guy typically, but I really love Chocolate and I really love anything citrus… so idk… both? xD
What food do you like to snack on? - Those fig bars you get from Costco. Also bread. xD
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? - …funnily enough, I'm part of the very small crowd on this website who haven't actually been in Bible Bee. Crazy, right? When I joined I could have if I was able to but now I'm 20 so #TooOld
This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD - Over easy or scrambled. Eggs in a nest is also good. :)
What is your favorite day/week of the year? - Sukkot / Feast of Tabernacles mentioned in Leviticus 23. Also my birthday. xD
What is one vision/goal you have for your future? - I'd like to be able to make a living doing what I love and that being filmmaking, photography, and maybe even music if I'm so blessed.
What is your middle name? - Robert :)
Are you named after anyone? - Middle name is the same as my dad's and the same as his dad's first name, but other than that, no.
What is something that makes you smile? - My friends. :)
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? - My earliest memory of this was when I was in church and said I wanted to be a mechanic.
What book are you reading right now, if any? - …I need to read more… Last book I listened to was 1984 by George Orwell and I'm currently reading John and Numbers respectively in scripture.
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? Ha..ha…ha… I've got a Macbook Pro that's my main machine for general work and video / photo editing, I still have my previous Windows 8.1 laptop that installed an instance of Ubuntu (a Linux distro) on, I've got a desktop that runs Windows 10 that I use as a server of sorts, I've got an older Android tablet that I don't use so much anymore (also I still have the one I had before that, but it's not terribly useful anymore)… Let's just say as a media creator and the son of an IT guy, you get your hands on a lot of tech. XD
What was the last gift you received? - A cup that looks like a lens for a Canon camera.
City or country life? - I currently live in the suburbs, but I'd love to move to the country and live on a bunch of land one day.
Do you like rain? - Eh, I like it when it's thunderstorming like crazy or raining cats and dogs but light rain isn't terribly interesting and I like being able to see blue sky better.
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? - I mean, I've stopped by to drop off other people but I've never had to go myself.
What time do you get up? - Sometime between 7:30 and 9:00, haha. Depends on what's happening that day.
What time do you go to bed? - …between 11 PM and 2 AM depending on what's happening the next day and what work I have to do. XD
What is your favorite drink? - Sprite or a good sweet tea.

Aaaaand that's the end. I know I'm late to the party but hopefully if you read to the end of this, you found it interesting. Just thought I'd drop by and see if anything else had happened since last time I poked in. #BringMemverseBack

Piece of Peace

@JOSHUA ~ Late is better than never. xD I am also one of the few who has not done Bible Bee.

@Everyone ~ Anyone do any good April Fool's?

I will say that for some reason there was a cracked egg on the porch when I got home from work. Now whether a hen laid it there or someone else did I haven't determined yet.

5054ae72c88769e102032290593fa3fd?s=128&d=mm

Joy Robb

@Rosie What if someone put a hen on your porch?

I'm going to do a good April Fool's at orchestra with my friend.

My sister almost played an April Fool's on me. My best one is asking calmly, "Did you see the comet that flew by last night?" and they have so far fallen for it… My record is unbroken…

09d00306c59fe884cdb29197df4e89ee?s=128&d=mm

Mommy's Helper

Pepperoni or cheese pizza? Cheeeeese
Chocolate or lemon pie? LEMON
What food do you like to snack on? Anything chocolate. Except pie. XD
What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? Fourth.
This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD I don't. I hate eggs. xD
What is your favorite day/week of the year? Day of the year? Probably my birthday. Week of the year? NATIONALS.
What is one vision/goal you have for your future? I want to someday write and publish a book.
What is your middle name? Joy
Are you named after anyone? Yes, Hannah the mother of Samuel.
What is something that makes you smile? Stupid jokes
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I'm still a child, and actress. xD
What book are you reading right now, if any? Ecclesiastes, and Kingdom's Dawn by Chuck Black.
Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? Yes, I have my own laptop.
What was the last gift you received? Mmm. A drawing of pizza, I believe. XD
City or country life? Country
Do you like rain? I can, but not usually
Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? I went to urgent care last year after gashing open my arm, which is ironic because we didn't go in till like 24 hours after the accident. xD
What time do you get up? It ranges from anywhere to 6-9 AM. xD
What time do you go to bed? 10 PM
What is your favorite drink? I really like all kinds of fruit juice, and raspberry lemonade is a favorite of mine as well. Eggnog is also delicious, and chocolate milk and ginger ale Chik-fil-a frosted lemonade and… and… you get the picture. xD

67ab42d3ed4b5f66f5145d03b16dace5?s=128&d=mm

Joshua M

@Rosie - Yeah, I guess so. xD

I came up with an idea for an April Fools joke, but not til the day was basically over so maybe it'll have to wait til next year. xD xP No one did any on me exactly, but I saw some very interesting ones from various YouTubers I follow so that was fun.

Also, @Joy …idk how in the world I didn't think of Eggnog! That's probably my top top favorite, if I'm being honest.

1cb9307f95c5c6e460ff5a507424c920?s=128&d=mm

Random Narnian Warrior (Tarva/Abi)

………..super late to this but it felt weird posting it in any of the other threads…so…

~Pepperoni or cheese pizza? — Pepperoni, of course.
~Chocolate or lemon pie? — ………………………………..dang. Chocolate, I guess. I like both a lot though.
~What food do you like to snack on? — Sugary food. Sometimes when I'm studying I just straight-up eat chocolate chips.
~What's the highest Bible Bee placement you've ever placed? — N/A
~This question is in honor of a egg fight that happened on here a couple years ago. xP How do you like your eggs cooked? xD — I think I wasn't present when this discussion took place and now I'm extremely curious, but my answer would be fried, crispy at the edges and with a hard-yolk, with lots of seasoning. I have a hard time eating eggs any other way due to prolonged overexposure several years ago.
~What is your favorite day/week of the year? — Undecided, for both.
~What is one vision/goal you have for your future? — Becoming better at the things I'm interested in.
~What is your middle name? – That's classified information; you're going to have to give the password to access it.
~Are you named after anyone? — Yes, two different people in the Bible.
~What is something that makes you smile? — Zygomaticus major.
~As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? — A paleontologist, an astronaut, a scuba diver, and/or a centaur. Though I didn't really want to grow up (and I still don't because being an adult is so boring).
~What book are you reading right now, if any? — A few, but the one I'm reading most actively is "The Robe".
~Do you own a personal laptop/iPad/etc? — Yes, a laptop and a Kindle Fire.
~What was the last gift you received? — My brother bought me a bottle of grapefruit juice this past Tuesday.
~City or country life? — COUNTRY.
~Do you like rain? — Definitely, even if it's acid rain (though if that's the case I generally stay inside to appreciate it).
~Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for? — Yeah, I broke my arm once while we were on vacation. Also there was this one time that I got born….
~What time do you get up? — It depends.
~What time do you go to bed? — Again, it depends.
~What is your favorite drink? — ……….water?? I also like hot chocolate and root beer (separately, of course), but water is the best overall.

Trans