Social Chatting - March 2015!

Started by His Servant
106779b85a84228cc2bd1b982e806fa3?s=128&d=mm

Hannah Hope

I've known who she was for a while... She's Gloria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, last time she and you were on that I was there, ^spying^ she said something abot not telling you. I didn't know if you knew yet. :D

Ed176edb1d292c822f0df1ec4eee06c2?s=128&d=mm

Gloria

Hi!
It's you! still have snow? :p
Yes! its awesome!

Aww…. ! haven't seen snow in years where we live… sadness

Gloria

I've known who she was for a while... She's Gloria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, last time she and you were on that I was there, ^spying^ she said something abot not telling you. I didn't know if you knew yet. :D

facepalm yeah… he learned… :)

Hannah Hope

*facepalm* yeah... he learned... :)

Yeah, but now I think I got you in trouble. :P

B4d76833fd361821658a5d03cbd8667c?s=128&d=mm

James C.

Naw you didn't help me any. Because I already knew it! I deducted it through my own reasoning and smartness.

Gloria

… How? Oh wait nevermind . i understand now. :p facelaptop :p Oh no! I think i broke it! :p :p

Gloria

Naw you didn't help me any. Because I already knew it! I deducted it through my own reasoning and smartness.

facepillow You smart ?! NEVER. :p

Hannah Hope

Do you talk to yourself a lot? :D
Yes... He does. i can testify... :p HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Lol!!! :D GLORIA!!! :D How are you doing?
Pretty good... i don't think i'm dead yet. :p You? :p

Ok!!! ^that could mean anything… :D something wrong?^ I'm doing great, it was my dad's birthday yesterday, so we were opening up all the stuff we got him. ^of course the were all gag gifts except for candy cookies and a ice fishing rod. :D^

Hannah Hope

... How? Oh wait nevermind . i understand now. :p *facelaptop* :p Oh no! I think i broke it! :p :p

grabs the laptop and throws it into a five-gallon bucket of super glue. All fixed!!!!!! :D

Gloria

Do you talk to yourself a lot? :D
Yes... He does. i can testify... :p HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Lol!!! :D GLORIA!!! :D How are you doing?
Pretty good... i don't think i'm dead yet. :p You? :p
Ok!!! ^that could mean anything... :D something wrong?^ I'm doing great, it was my dad's birthday yesterday, so we were opening up all the stuff we got him. ^of course the were all gag gifts except for candy cookies and a ice fishing rod. :D^

Yeahh… ^no. :p dat's why i'm not dead… :p^ Fun! tell him i says Happy birthday. :)

James C.

... How? Oh wait nevermind . i understand now. :p *facelaptop* :p Oh no! I think i broke it! :p :p
*grabs the laptop and throws it into a five-gallon bucket of super glue.* All fixed!!!!!! :D

No it's not shows you the piece of laptop screen and throws it out of window

Gloria

*grabs the laptop and throws it into a five-gallon bucket of super glue.* All fixed!!!!!! :D
No it's not *shows you the piece of laptop screen and throws it out of window*

Lol! it was never broken! :p :p oooorr maybe it was. :p

C28bde243ab1957d69d6429cdf8b5e8e?s=128&d=mm

biblebee

You smart?! Never! :P
CARRIS- wait what? :p _ME_ ?!?!?!? :p

Who is Carris? Yes, you were the one to whom I was speaking. It might help your cause if you used proper spelling, grammar and words. :P

Hannah Hope

No it's not *shows you the piece of laptop screen and throws it out of window*

Oh well, so sad.

I will now announce infront of witnesses that Gloria cannot sue me. :P

James C.

Who is Carris? Yes, you were the one to whom I was speaking. It might help your cause if you used proper spelling, grammar and words. :P

Yes who's cariss

Gloria

facetable :p I mean't CARISSA!!!!! i just acidentally put 2 R's in it… Sssssorrrrrrrrryyy! :)

How be you? :)

biblebee

*facetable* :p I mean't CARISSA!!!!! i just acidentally put 2 R's in it... Sssssorrrrrrrrryyy! :) How be you? :)

Don't apologize!

I am doing well. I am kind of sore, but oh well. How are you? :)

Gloria

*facetable* :p I mean't CARISSA!!!!! i just acidentally put 2 R's in it... Sssssorrrrrrrrryyy! :) How be you? :)
Don't apologize! I am doing well. I am kind of sore, but oh well. How are you? :)

Ohhh…kays. :p

Aww… why? Not dead yet… so i'm well. x)

Gloria

I gtg. Bye!!

You do? does that mean that i do too? :p :p jkjk I gtg soon though. :)

biblebee

Don't apologize! I am doing well. I am kind of sore, but oh well. How are you? :)
Ohhh...kays. :p Aww... why? Not dead yet... so i'm well. x)

Cause I've shoveled the driveway three times. And each time I take the shovefuls of snow and throw them into a pile. I am now sore from doing that.

That could be taken in a couple different ways. Is anything wrong? :)

Gloria

Ohhh...kays. :p Aww... why? Not dead yet... so i'm well. x)
Cause I've shoveled the driveway three times. And each time I take the shovefuls of snow and throw them into a pile. I am now sore from doing that. That could be taken in a couple different ways. Is anything wrong? :)

Aww…. Maybe it's good what we don't get snow here… :p

Noo…. I was just kiddding… Soorrryyy! It's just my new way of saying ολα καλα. :)

Gloria

What is the weather like there? Ah, okay. :)

Slightly rainy… but also somewhat sunny. Pretty nice. :)

Yeahhhh… :p

Trans