Social Chatting September-December 2021

Started by Waky_Zaky
Fc2b647e40ef1cad58fd484418c81fc4?s=128&d=mm

AK (a scribe)

So, how has everyone been over these past few summer months? Did anyone have an exciting / special trip that they did (whether because of COVID, or in spite of it)?
Does anyone have any big event / adventure / outing / etc. planned for the fall . . . before Christmas perhaps?

047344ffee577c2252bfb14152bc2bb3?s=128&d=mm

Roy Phillips

Sold a Pokémon card to a coworker for $$$ and a soda! so that was fun.
i have a week of vacation time i don't know what to do with. . . .

AK (a scribe)

Wishing everyone the best of the upcoming holiday season (Christmas and/or otherwise) as we end 2021, and prepare to enter a new year in each of our lives.

I do hope 2022 will see each member of Memverse (active and inactive) drawing closer and closer to our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, as you continue to write His word and promises and truths on to your hearts and minds (whether via Memverse tools or in any other manner).

AK (a scribe)

Hey, Hiruko. Glad to hear from you.

I understand what you mean. While I do have about a half dozen private messaging chats going on a few times every week, most of the rest of the Memverse site is quiet on the social chatting side of things. However, there are still MANY people actively memorizing God's Word, which is the real purpose of this site. It wasn't ever meant to replace Facebook or any of the other social media channels (none of which I am on, for various reasons). Just looking at the main Dashboard will let a person know that there are still many who are active here.

I do hope you are continuing to be active on Memverse with memorizing God's word. Let me know if I can help you in that regard in any way.

Trans