2021 and 2022 - Let's continue to pray for Memverse

Started by AK (a scribe)
Fc2b647e40ef1cad58fd484418c81fc4?s=128&d=mm

AK (a scribe)

In the past 24 hours, the number of active users have jumped by up another 11!! Wow!!! Praise God!!

We are now at 465 active users!!!! Thank you, Lord!!

AK (a scribe)

And another 8 more active users today. We're now at 473!!! (I haven't researched to see which country or state or church is bringing them or reactivating them to/on Memverse. I'm just glad that all of you have recently joined!! May you all have an absolutely wonderful experience with Memverse. If you have any questions, there is a General Chat Forum Topic that is devoted to questions from new/returning users.)

Just 48 more hours and we might not only be more than 475, but even very close or at or exceeding 500 (which is my prayer).

Praise God!!!

AK (a scribe)

And another 6 more active users today. We're now at 481!!!
Thank you, Lord. May Your blessing rest on every one of these new and/or returning Memverse users as they write Your word on their hearts and minds to Your glory!!

AK (a scribe)

And, today, Oct 5, we have reached 492 active users–11 more than yesterday (which also equaled Sept 30, with a couple of lower days between Oct 1 and 3)!!!

I'm praying that we will exceed 500 by the end of this week, and maybe 600 by the end of this month (morning of Nov 1).

Thanks, sister, for your continued prayer support. And for everyone else who has been praying, too, and sharing Memverse with others in your circles of influence. May God continue to be with each one of you!!

1575c466bffd5e7fd60d18c3b4c12bed?s=128&d=mm

Phil Walker

Wow! Your passionate commitment and encouragement is awesome! Please count me in as one who is praying and recruiting, although not as active as several of you.

AK (a scribe)

And everyone . . . today we have hit 499 active users on Memverse!!!! May 15th!!!
Praise God!. We're on our way to 550 by the end of the month (that is my prayer, Lord willing)!!!
Keep praying, guys!! God is good!!

AK (a scribe)

500!!!!
Today, let us all praise our wonderful loving God!!! Through His power, by His Spirit, our active users have hit 500!!!
Thank you, LORD!!
May Your Spirit bless each of these active users as they write Your Words of promise and hope, of admonition and instruction, on to their hearts and minds, to guide them in their journey through this life and world.

Ade31676471ca9929360f47084240960?s=128&d=mm

sister

I second Phil on his comments about AKS!!! For your passion, positivity, and reliability, Thank you for encouraging and uplifting us all through MV, AKS. :)

HALLELEUJAH!!!

KEEP PRAYING PRAYER WARRIORS!!!

1575c466bffd5e7fd60d18c3b4c12bed?s=128&d=mm

Phil Walker

Happy Thanksgiving! What is the current count of active users? How can I myself see the count of active users when I log in?

AK (a scribe)

Hi, Phil. If you go under Leaderboards, and select "One Church", you will see the number of active users on Memverse across the bottom under the graph. I check it every single day . . . and today we were at 438 active users . . . we were at 500 on Oct 19 for a few days . . . but have been dropping many days since then. Not sure why. But I keep praying.

Cadd3d246361b56831cad9712a0d8e77?s=128&d=mm

Jo

I just wanted to encourage those praying for more memverse users… We know that God hears our prayers and we know that God's timing is not the same as our timing. The numbers may have dipped a bit lately, but those who are regularly using memverse will be sharing the verses they've learnt, so greater numbers than we see here will be benefitting from the site. And the ones that sign up and then don't continue may have taken with them something of great worth (I was one of those - I used memverse for a year or so around 8 years ago - the verses I learnt then had an impact, and eventually I came back for more!). Even those we invite who don't sign up may be reminded of the value of learning God's word and be inspired to memorise scripture another way. Above all, godly prayers delight our Father, and if that were all that came from your prayers for memverse, they wouldn't have been wasted!

AK (a scribe)

AMEN!!!

Thanks, Jo, for your wonderful and excellent words of wisdom. I agree with all of them. Thank you for sharing. As a member of the SDA Leaderboard, I continue to see people rejoin after many months or years of being away, staying a while, then slipping back into "inactive" status, only to return a few weeks or months or years later. The most important part is that they are remaining impressible by His Spirit to return when they feel a need to do so, and God has brought them back.

God is good! His Spirit will continue to move on their hearts whether they are active or not on Memverse.

I hope you have returned for a while :) . . . and that you will be adding a few more powerful verses of God's promises that you will carry with you during your next sojourn away from Memverse (only to return again down the road, I pray).

God be with you. Hope you are staying healthy and well. And may the blessings of this upcoming season (especially those that are residing in the worship of our advent Savior) keep your faith strong as you move into a new year in a couple of weeks.

sister

Jo,

Thank you for adding your words of experience and wisdom. I found them encouraging and uplifting.

From watching the numbers daily for a while and seeing them change and shift daily, it seems the most important things are as you mention: at the very least, our prayers please God, and the Word is getting out to others when we share cherished verses with them.

I'm reminded of the scripture about the ground on which seed is sown: there will be those who are impressed, and hear, and begin/return to memorizing scripture (and come to Memverse, and other tools and stay) and others with whom this is not the best fit at this season in their lives. But each time a verse is shared with them, may they be touched by and reminded of God and the power of His Word. Yes, God's timing is perfect! He is good!

Regardless of what seems to be happening with the numbers every day, let us continue to pray for others and Memverse.

God bless you, Jo, and all those reading. Wishing all
blessings and a growing, closer walk with God in 2022.

AK (a scribe)

Thanks, sister, for your comments. I also say "AMEN!!" to them, too.

May both you and Jo have a super 2022 as you both continue to walk closer and closer with our wonderful God and His Son!

sister

Grateful to you, AKS, for ever being faith-full, supportive, and encouraging to all of us here in Memverse!!!

May 2022 be a year of blessings for you and your loved ones, and may you continue to walk ever closely to God.

AK (a scribe)

Thank you for your prayers and sharing support throughout 2021!

Now as we move into 2022, I solicit your continued prayers and sharing to strengthen and widen Memverse's influence around the world!!

On Jan 12, 21 new active users were added to Memverse!

On Jan 13, another 10 active users were added to Memverse!

No one was added as of this morning (the time I do my daily check) – it was the same as yesterday morning.

But since Jan 3, when the active users had fallen down to 384, we have added 52 active users, and are now sitting at 436!

PLEASE keep praying that by the end of 2022, we may have at least 750 active users on Memverse, bringing glory to God by the writing of His word and promises on their hearts and minds.

May God continue to be with all Memverse users (active and inactive) throughout 2022!!

AK (a scribe)

Awesome! Praise God! Welcome!!!

If you ever have any questions about Memverse, John The Divine, let me know. You can start a Private Message chatting session just between us, or you can ask your question on another general chat forum that is meant for people wanting to learn more about how Memverse operates (I forget the name of it, and can't easily jump over there without losing my thoughts here). I don't have all of the answers, but I've been able to help out many users with quite a few questions over the past few years.

Keep memorizing our Lord's precious word.

C1eff333e13550c9fd6fba26ba8a4075?s=128&d=mm

Joshua

Howdy,

I used to own an account on here a long time ago, but I got so busy I tragically neglected this tool for memorization. I recently got a new yearning for knowing God's Word wherever I go, so I made a new user. I hope many others join this site so they can also learn and memorize the Bible as well.

Joshua

AK (a scribe)

Welcome, Joshua. Great to have you back. If you ever have any questions about how things work here, let me know and I will do my best to help you out.
May God continue to bless you as you have renewed your desire to memorize His word.

sister

Welcome back, Joshua!

Memverse is a great tool to help us keep memorizing God's Word, and keeping its treasures close. Let's pray that others find us as they have a need, or return back here as you have!

sister

Trans