A story written by ALL the Memverse users

Started by Mommy's Helper
09d00306c59fe884cdb29197df4e89ee?s=128&d=mm

Mommy's Helper

I was thinking of a story all of us could write. We'd be in one huge family, writing about their adventures. Those who want to join can comment and add onto the story, but they must only talk about what they did. For instance, if Noah wanted to add something, he would say,
"Noah said, "blablablablabla" and then he did this or that." See?
For all who want to join, I made ages for you in the family and perhaps I changed your name a bit. If you don't respond within 3 days I will take your name off the list (and you won't be in the story. If you want to join later maybe I can make you be born. :) If you aren't on the list and you want to join, I can maybe add you in somewhere.
Names and Ages:

Alex = Alana (sounds more like a girl), 5
Emmy = Emma, 7
Jackson = Jack, 8
Annabeth = Anna, 9
Abigail = Abby, 10
Twila, 10
Noah, 10
Sarah F. = Joy, 11
Hannah (me), 12
Bethany, 12
Sarah B. = Sarah, 13
Dani, 14
Steve, 15
Rachel, 16
Ian, 17
Carissa, mom
Sam, dad

@alex: Not that your name isn't feminine (I really like it,) I just think people might get confused with those gender-neutral names.

Rules:

This is a family. Family members can be weird but no superheroes or supervillians.
Each person can only play themself…not other people.
You must act the age you are in this story.
You must use quotes. Quote the person who last added onto the story. I will finish the story.
You must write the story in book format. Here is an example of the wrong format:

smiles
Ya got money?

Here's an example of the right format:

Dad smiled. "Ya got money?"

(And remember the quotes when someone is saying something.)

Story Starter:
One sunny morning, Dad asked, "Who wants to go golf-ball hunting in the woods?"
"What?" asked Joy. "Who wants old golf balls, and how would they be in the woods?"
"There is a golf course on the other side of our woods, and you know that our neighbors like to go golfing in their backyard. I have asked the golf course and our neighbors, and they both say we're welcome to pick up any golf balls in our woods." Dad explained.
"But why would we want golf balls?" Joy was still confused.
Ian laughed. "Joy," he said, "I'm guessing it's because of the fun. Don't you like to play hide-and-go-seek?"
Joy was surprised. "Ummmmm… yeah….. of course you know I do!"
Ian continued, "Well, we're going to play it with golf balls!"
Hannah clapped her hands. "That's fun!" All the other children nodded in agreement.
Alana clapped her hands. "Is mommy coming?" she asked.
Dad looked at Mom. "Ya comin'?" he asked.
Mom looked at all the children's eager faces and Alana's pleading one. "O-kay," she slowly answered.
The children cheered.
{To be continued…}

ATTENTION: Me, as the main writer of the book, will change anything anybody says or does if necessary. And I am all the characters, I mean, I can be any of the characters.

C28bde243ab1957d69d6429cdf8b5e8e?s=128&d=mm

biblebee

OOC: I highly doubt Bethany and Christian will participate :) Oh, and btw Christian doesn't like being called Chris… xP ;-)

And two suggestions…maybe you could let each person choose their age. And maybe we could all decide on the story starting… Just some thoughts.

09d00306c59fe884cdb29197df4e89ee?s=128&d=mm

Mommy's Helper

Well, the ages might get mixed up and stuff. But you guys can suggest ages for yourselves and I'll try to get them as close as possible.

3b9e10f9a89fe45860ae4057ef7b8a8b?s=128&d=mm

Twilr

can i be like 11 or something I'm not good at pretending to be really young lol.

Ddd5aeff0d37e8c2aa9782a6316c57a8?s=128&d=mm

Sarah B.

faints at the sight of her name with out an "H" jk I really don't know how I'll be able to do this. Also, I don't think Seth will be responding "within three days." jsyk…

Sarah B.

Maybe, I'll have to see what Abby thinks.
or we could be twins! i like twins.

Gotta love twins! Yeah! they need twins with 17!!!

biblebee

Lizzy = Liz, 1 year old Jarrett = Joe, 3 Noah, 5 Nathan = Nate, 6 Nicolas, 7 Jackson, 8 Everett = Eddie, 8 Caleb (my brother), 9 Ian, 10 Abigail = Abby, 11 Twila, 11 Hannah (me), 12 Sarah = Sara Faith, 13 Leah, 14 Bethany M. = Betty, 15 Rosie = Rose, 16 Seth, 17 Carissa, mom Sam, dad

How about that?

Sarah B.

Yeah, I don't think Seth will be involved either.

That's what I was thinking…. not practical enough. xP

biblebee

Yeah, he's not on much. He's 19 and is in college…so he's really busy. You probably don't know Christian or Bethany (my sister) either…they're not on much.

Sarah B.

Do you want us to leave you out...? Yeah, I know. :P

gulp I think you might want to do that… xP

Sarah B.

Yeah, he's not on much. He's 19 and is in college...so he's really busy. You probably don't know Christian or Bethany (my sister) either...they're not on much.

Yeah, they all grew up and got to old for Memverse. It's sad! Don't ever, ever grow up children! jk

Twilr

Lizzy = Liz, 1 year old
Jackson II = Jackson age 2
Jarrett = Joe, 3
Noah, 5
Nathan = Nate, 6
Nicolas, 7
Everett = Eddie, 8
Caleb (my brother), 9
Ian, 10
Abigail = Abby, 11 \
________ } Twins
Twila, 11 ____ /
Hannah (me), 12
Sarah = Sara Faith, 13
Leah, 14
Bethany M. = Betty, 15
Rosie = Rose, 16
Seth, 17
Carissa, mom
Sam, dad

biblebee

Yeah, he's not on much. He's 19 and is in college...so he's really busy. You probably don't know Christian or Bethany (my sister) either...they're not on much.
Yeah, they all grew up and got to old for Memverse. It's sad! Don't ever, ever grow up children! jk

Yeah :( LOL!

Sarah B.

I'll be next…. I've already started. :(

biblebee

I'll be next.... I've already started. :(

Yeah :( I wonder what it'll be like when we're all older (like all us '98ers)…

Twilr

You can keep me eight... :P

sighs fine. But i mean it's even in your username that you're two:P

Twilr

Lizzy = Liz, 1 year old
Jarrett = Joe, 3
Noah, 5
Nathan = Nate, 6
Nicolas, 7
Everett = Eddie, 8 \
________ } Twins
Jackson II = Jackson/
Caleb (my brother), 9
Ian, 10
Abigail = Abby, 11 \
________ } Twins
Twila, 11 ____ /
Hannah (me), 12
Sarah = Sara Faith, 13
Leah, 14
Bethany M. = Betty, 15
Rosie = Rose, 16
Seth, 17
Carissa, mom
Sam, dad

Sarah B.

Yeah :( I wonder what it'll be like when we're all older (like all us '98ers)...

Maybe by then we'll all move and live in the same community! jk XP

biblebee

Yeah :( I wonder what it'll be like when we're all older (like all us '98ers)...

LOL! That would be awesome!

Sarah B.

We could call the town we build Memverse! ^There I go… dreaming again. xP^

biblebee

We could call the town we build Memverers! ^There I go... dreaming again. xP^

LOLLOL!!!! But hey, that would be seriously awesome!!!

Trans